- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16 D
- 100% shell material, healthy and eco-friendly
- High quality, non-woven wallcovering
- Easy to stick and glue on walls
- Several beautiful patterns are available
RD-N307 Brown woven mother of pearl wallpaper
Brown woven mother of pearl wallpaper. 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16 D in size. This environmental mother of pearl wallpaper is made of shell material, which is fully recyclable and not hazardous to your health. Install this design inside picture frame panels, cabinet panels, or on the ceiling for a designer touch. Coordinating wallcoverings in similar colors and styles are available in H&K Goodware.
Features of Brown woven mother of pearl wallpaper
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Brown woven mother of pearl wallpaper
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (423-1/4’)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16’’)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N3.zip (152 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Brown woven mother of pearl wallpaper
The pearl wallpaper can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.