- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D
- Made with eco-friendly banana leaf material
- Several beautiful patterns are available
- Brings warmth to any decor
- Ideal for use in any room in your home
RD-N803 Contemporary textured wall covering in brown
Contemporary textured wall covering in brown, 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D in size. With a fine sand-emboss texture, beautiful on the wall. This environmental friendly materials wallcovering offers restrained pattern, a graceful antique atmosphere, and dynamic coloring. Banana leave wallpaper on non-woven with weathered gold-brown design in stone look and coarse texture.
Features of Contemporary textured wall covering in brown
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Contemporary textured wall covering in brown
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (432-1/4”)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16”)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16’’)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N7.zip (135 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Contemporary textured wall covering in brown
The wall coverings can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.