- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D
- Made of recycle newspaper material
- Available in many different colours
- Easy to stick and glue on walls
- Open to your customization
RD-N201 Eco friendly recycled newspaper wallpaper
Eco friendly recycled newspaper wallpaper，432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16” D in size. Newsprint strips are handwoven paper collages on non-woven backing to create these eco-friendly wall coverings. Definitely a clever use of recycled materials. I think what really makes it is the use of larger strips of paper which reveal hints of the paper’s former life, and of course, the colors! You can find your favorite one here.
Features of Eco friendly recycled newspaper wallpaper
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Eco friendly recycled newspaper wallpaper
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (423-1/4”)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16’’)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16”)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N2.zip (157 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Eco friendly recycled newspaper wallpaper
The eco friendly wallpaper can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.