- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D
- Handcrafted, earth-friendly newspaper material
- Available in many different colours
- Non woven handicraft products
- Easy to stick and glue on walls
RD-N205 Green material newsprint recycle wallpaper
Green newsprint recycle wallpaper, 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D in size. This recycle wallpaper is made of environmental friendly recycled newspaper material. Newsprint strips are handwoven paper collages on non-woven backing to create these eco-friendly wall coverings. Many beautiful strips and colors are available and they can be easily installed on any interior surface.
Features of Green material newsprint recycle wallpaper
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Green material newsprint recycle wallpaper
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (423-1/4”)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16’’)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16”)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N2.zip (134 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Green material newsprint recycle wallpaper
Bamboo panels can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.