- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D
- Made with eco-friendly banana leaf material
- Textured environmetal friendly wall covering
- Several beautiful patterns are available
- Ideal for use in any room in your home
RD-N707 Natural fiber decorative wall paper
Natural fiber decorative wall paper, 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D in size. A beautiful mottled environmental friendly materials wallcovering, with embossed texture for sensational touch. A wide variety of colors confirm it as an engaging modern means of inviting natural pattern into your home. A very liberating design as comfortable at home, as for contract projects.
Features of Natural fiber decorative wall paper
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Natural fiber decorative wall paper
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (432-1/4”)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16”)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16’’)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N7.zip (135 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Natural fiber decorative wall paper
The decorative wall paper can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.