- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16 D
- Made of shell materials, healthy and eco-friendly
- High quality, non-woven wallcovering
- Easy to stick and glue on walls
- Open to your customization
RD-N305 Natural shell eco friendly wallcovering
Natural shell eco friendly wallcovering, 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16 D in size. This eco friendly wallcovering is a made of shell material, which is fully recyclable and not hazardous to your health. This wallcovering is created by taking strips of shell and weaving them together by hand. A colorful pattern brings a magical charm to any room no matter kitchen or bathroom space.
Features of Natural shell eco friendly wallcovering
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Natural shell eco friendly wallcovering
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (423-1/4’)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16’’)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N3.zip (114 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Natural shell eco friendly wallcovering
Eco friendly wallcoverings can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.