- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16”D
- Made of recycle newspaper material
- Available in many different colours
- Non woven handicraft products
- Open to your customization
RD-N202 Recycled newspaper print wallpaper
Recycled newspaper print wallpaper, 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16” D in size. Our eco-friendly newsprint wallpaper is made from recycled newspapers. Newsprint strips are handwoven paper collages on non-woven backing to create these eco-friendly wall coverings. Newsprint wallpaper can easily be installed on any interior surface. With eight variations to choose from there is an appropriate choice for virtually any decorating project.
Features of Recycled newspaper print wallpaper
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Recycled newspaper print wallpaper
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (423-1/4”)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16’’)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16”)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N2.zip (51 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Recycled newspaper print wallpaper
The green wallpaper can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.