- Size: 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16 D
- 100% shell material, healthy and eco-friendly
- High quality, non-woven wallcovering
- Available in many different colours
- Easy to stick and glue on walls
RD-N303 Seashell material eco friendly wall coverings
Seashell material eco friendly wall coverings, 432-1/4”L X 35-13/16”W X 1/16 D in size. This eco friendly wallpaper is a made of shell material, which is fully recyclable and not hazardous to your health, eco-friendly and high quality non-woven wallcoverings. A colorful pattern brings a magical charm to any room no matter kitchen or bathroom space.
Features of Seashell material eco friendly wall coverings
- Environmental friendly. 100% made of the natural materials.
- Decomposition. Can be recycled, no pollution and no burden to the earth environment.
- Non-toxic. Natural material, far away from radiation and formaldehyde pollution.
- Consistency. Mostly the same installation way as the general wall ornaments.
- Natural material that patterns keep its characteristics.
Specification of Seashell material eco friendly wall coverings
|Product Name||Natural material wallpaper|
|Dimension||L 10980mm (423-1/4’)|
|W 910mm (35-13/16’’)|
|D 1.2~1.5mm (1/16)|
|Application||Interior (avoid to decorating the damp places)|
|Download||RD-N3.zip (107 downloads)|
Other natural material wallpaper you may like
|Fossil leaf material wallpapers||Lotus leaves material wallpapers||Banana leaf material wallpapers|
Applications of Seashell material eco friendly wall coverings
Eco friendly wall coverings can be applied to many places, such as coffee shop, bar decoration, featured walls, living room wall covering, TV background, CEO office design, VIP room reception, cabinet, door side and etc.
H&K, Creation of Nature, a brand of Goodware. The aim of Creation of Nature is to bring beauty for us without burden to the Earth environment. So all the material in this series is natural, environmental friendly. We adhere to the heart, insist on the idea that cherish the benefit and make the biggest use of things, to let the beauty of our earth from generation to generation.